Sasken Careers 2023 | Sasken Fresher Hiring For Associate Software Engineer position in Across India location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/BCS/M.E/M.Tech/MCA and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Sasken
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Sasken Careers 2023
- To complete the learning assignments and clear the assessments on time, to be able to get into a customer project.
- To brush up and enhance the knowledge on a programming language, and clear assessment
- To develop knowledge on software engineering to be able to work in a project and clear assessment
- To learn the skills required for a domain TCB and reach KenMAP level-3 within the stipulated timeline.
- To move to a billable project within 7 months after joining the organization.
- Update the coach/team leader/project manager on the progress of assigned work.
- Is well versed with a programming language and has done academic projects in the programming language
- Has understanding of the usage of he IDE for development and understands the basics and standards
- Has good problem solving and reasoning skills to solve basic programming quests and implement the data structures and algorithms”
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
- Experience: 0-1 years
How To Apply For Sasken Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Sasken Careers 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here