Universal Electronics Careers 2023 | Universal Electronics Fresher Hiring for Database Engineer position in Bangalore location. M.Tech/MCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Universal Electronics
Role: Database Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Universal Electronics Careers 2023
- This position will involve data extraction from Database, analysis, report generation and database update.
- M.Tech with BE-E&C or CS or MCA
- Programming skills in SQL is must.
- Knowledge on Data Analytics, Python and PowerBI is added advantage.
- Good computer skills (MS Office), specifically knowledge and hands on experience in Excel.
- Basic knowledge on IoT, Smart Home devices.
- Should be a quick learner, have good Logical, Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Writing queries/scripts to extract the data from DB and analysis.
- Generate various reports on device attributes, coverage, trend, issue analysis etc.
- Review and Analyze issues reported in DBs and support AE/PM
- Automate testing and reports validation
- Web search and collect required data to support Product and business requirements.
- Work closely with Integrated Solutions team.
- Follows company and department guidelines and processes.
How To Apply For Universal Electronics Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Universal Electronics Careers 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.