Wipro Vacancy 2023 | Wipro Fresher Hiring for System Engineer position in Bangalore location. Any Graduate candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Wipro
Role: System Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Wipro Vacancy 2023
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with Exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system Issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails in timely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources and Offer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains who can best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
How To Apply For Wipro Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Wipro Vacancy 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here