Alight Recruitment 2023 | Alight Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech/MBA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Alight
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Alight Recruitment 2023
- BE/B.Tech or MBA graduate with minimum 70% aggregate from a premium college.
- Good knowledge in either programming or HR lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills
- Employee lifecycle: Work in SAP as an HR functional or technical experts.
- Business needs: articulate business problems, develop recommendations, influence stakeholders to adopt an approach and deliver results
- Stakeholder management: working with diverse people, adapting your communication style to meet the needs of each client, standing your ground when you need to
- Product expert: obtain product expertise to guide HR teams through the best way to design employee experiences .
- Solution design: use your product knowledge to develop solution designs that help customers to achieve their goals and deliver better employee experiences
- Collaborative work style: Work amongst a multi facet global team, utilise remote collaboration tools, open to asking for help and spotting opportunities to help others
- Project delivery: Deliver a defined scope of work, identify risks and issues, plan your workload and schedule
- Adapt to change: be comfortable with change in a fast-moving industry where we are always tweaking our methodology to find smarter ways of delivering outcomes
How To Apply For Alight Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Alight Recruitment 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here