Amazon Is Hiring Ads Content Reviewer | Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements and search results.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Ads Content Reviewer- VCC/Remote Location
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Is Hiring Ads Content Reviewer
Organic product Review:
- Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
Training & Coaching:
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team.
- Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Preferred Language
- Proficient in English. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in English language.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in *difficult situations
- Flexible to work in shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
How To Apply For Amazon Is Hiring Ads Content Reviewer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amazon Is Hiring Ads Content Reviewer
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE