Amazon Recruitment News 2023 | Amazon Hiring Fresher for content test associate position in Bangalore location. Any Graduate candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Content Test Associate
Experience: Freshers-12 Month
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Not mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Recruitment News 2023
- Device Associates at Amazon Alexa tests cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- They should be excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
- Educational Qualification: Full time Graduate in Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Science or BA, B Com graduates with equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Work Experience: Fresher or up to 12 months experience are eligible.
- Comfortable in working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience in working with speech or language data and testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
- Prior Experience in testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of basic business software like Word, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies like basic HTML, CSS etc. or Software testing environment.
- Knowledge of gaming software or Mobile Apps, Android OS.
- Excellent proficiency in English language, both verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents.
- Execute a predefined set of instructions prepared for testing content of the skill in depth.
- Perform test instruction execution and report deviations accurately.
- Comprehend content in detail and apply testing procedures and guidelines.
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
- Own the daily productivity and quality targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to understand basics of testing hardware devices like tablets, smart phones, Amazon echo, voice recognition devices etc.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar & comfortable communicating on emails and across multiple-management levels.
- Solid organizational skills and team player.
- A passion for computers, e-commerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering quality bar.
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
How To Apply For Amazon Recruitment News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amazon Recruitment News 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.