Athena Health Internship 2023 | Athena Health Hiring Fresher(0-2) Intern position in Bangalore location. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Athenahealth
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Athena Health Internship 2023
- We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problemsto
- create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a
- mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The
- most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make adifference
- developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines
- Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though wewill
- consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Knowledge of atleast one modern programming languages such as: C#, C++, Perl, Java,
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed
- computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS
- frameworks Understanding of iOS and Android environments
How To Apply For Athena Health Internship 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Athena Health Internship 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.