Barclays Hiring Fresher 2023 | Barclay Hiring Fresher for Graduate Analyst position in Chennai location. B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc and 2023 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Barclay
Role: Graduate Analyst
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Barclays Hiring Fresher 2023
- Work on projects & tech on developing highly scalable application
- Design and develop Micro services, GUI, Server components
- Implement Functional solutions, unit test & coordinate releases and where applicable contribute to design sessions.
- Interact with end users & product owner to understand their requirements and build solution pertaining to that.
- Work as a part of a local team and liaise regularly with colleagues in other regions.
- Provide support to for the applications BAU work as needed.
- The candidate is expected to be a passionate about coding and understand Object oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary team player with good attitude
- Strong application & development skills, including multi-threaded programming and SQL experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end-users and other developers in a global, team-based environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude
How To Apply For Barclays Hiring Fresher 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Barclays Hiring Fresher 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here