Binance Vacancy 2023 | Binance Fresher Hiring for Java Development Intern position in New Delhi/Remote location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Binance
Role: Java Development Intern
Location: New Delhi/Remote
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Binance Vacancy 2023
Working at Binance:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- Computer-related major, bachelor degree or above
- Have a solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking
- Familiar with Spring micro-service framework and understanding of its operation mechanism
- Familiar with MySQL database, at least one no sql database
- Familiar with common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Good logical thinking ability, strong sense of teamwork, and strong learning ability
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Experience with open source projects is preferred
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company’s core products, including but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve problems provided by QA team
How To Apply For Binance Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Binance Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.