Boeing Job Opportunity 2023 | Boeing Fresher(0-3) Hiring for Associate Software Engineer -Full Stack position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Boeing
Role: Associate Software Engineer -Full Stack
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Boeing Job Opportunity 2023
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- The Boeing Company is hiring Associate Software Engineer – Full stack to join the Boeing India Engineering Team and will be based out of Bangalore. This position will report to Boeing India Engineering organization.
- A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their organizational goals.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically less than 3 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-3 years of Experience in the following aspects:
- API design and development
- Experience on CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Good experience with RESTful Services
- Experience with Angular
- Good experience on Database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good experience on Web server technologies like J2EE,
- Experience with frameworks like: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience of working in ‘Agile’ environment.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software system on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud based Software Application.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- Develop High level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
How To Apply For Boeing Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Boeing Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.