Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023 | Capgemini is looking for Client Visit Expert for the pune location. required details are given below.
Company Name: Capgemini
Role: Client Visit Expert
Experience: 6 Months – 2 Years
Qualification: Any Degree/Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023
- General Management
- Responsible for smooth functioning of all client visits
- Procurement & Vendor Relations:
- Help scrutinise prospect(s), select the right vendor, monitor their performance & communicate constantly
- Billing & Finance:
- Liaise with the AP team to ensure all the documents needed to execute a payment are as per policy and delivered on time for timely remittances
- Inventory Management
- Keep records of the inventory, periodically so that adequate no. of all items are available at all the times for smooth functioning of any visit
- Personal: Strong Communication Skills, Excellent Writing and Comprehension skills; Good Negotiation Skills, Ownership of deliverables;
- Experience: Proven experience in guest relations across industries (preferably in hospitality organisation).
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to deal successfully with difficult team issues related to timely delivery of services requested for a client visit.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to read large amounts of information in a short time.
How To Apply For Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE