Flex Careers 2023 | To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a/an Associate Software Engineer located in Pune.
Company Name: Flex
Role: Associate Software Engineer IT
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Flex Careers 2023
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in any one of the Programming languages (C, C++, Java, Python)
- Good Communication
- Bachelor degree in IT/CSE or related domain.
- Health Insurance
What a typical day looks like:
- Interpret functional specification and convert it into a technical specification.
- Time estimation based on development specifications for developments to be done using LN/Baan Tools.
- Develop new components, customize existing components in LN and Baan5 development environment using LN/Baan Tools, based on technical specifications.
- Testing of customizations/new developments as per user requirement.
- Create patches/dumps/PMC’s on LN and Baan5.
- Installation of dumps/patches/PMC’s on LN/Baan5 servers.
- Analysis of existing components and optimize existing *components for performance.
- Troubleshooting and debugging errors arising out of LN/Baan application.
- Development and testing according Documentation.
- Adherence to Development rules/guidelines.
How To Apply For Flex Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Flex Careers 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE