Genpact Recruitment 2023 | Genpact Fresher Hiring for Associate – Web Support position in Bangalore location. Any Graduate (Except: B.E/B.Tech) candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Genpact
Role: Associate – Web Support
Qualification: Any Graduate(Except: BE/ B.Tech)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Genpact Recruitment 2023
- We are inviting applications for the role of Associate, Web Support
- Graduate in any stream. EXCEPT B.Tech/ BE
- Effective probing skills and analysing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Customer Support/Service
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tool like word, Excel and PowerPoint
- End User Support
- Problem Solving Skills
- Identifying Process Improvements
- Creation of user SSOs for various Web Portals, On-boarding users on the Web portals basis user account/company entitlements and taking actions accordingly if requirements are not met.
- Coordinating with various teams for rectification of user account details in case of data discrepancy related/not related to Entitlements basic company agreement/ entitlements
- Handling user queries(Internal Employees /Contractors & External Suppliers/ Customers) for web portals related to access/application issues/common troubleshooting etc.
- Query escalation to various L2 teams basis application. Coordinating with Application owners or product support teams/product owners resolution of application issues reported by users.
- Drive and support continuous improvement efforts through LEAN philosophy
How To Apply For Genpact Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Genpact Recruitment 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here