GlobalLogic Careers 2023 | GlobalLogic Fresher Hiring for Analyst(Technical Support) position in Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA candidates are eligible. Apply link are given below.
Company Name: GlobalLogic
Role: Analyst(Technical Support)
Job Type: Full Time
GlobalLogic Careers 2023
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (CSE/IT) graduates (Graduation is a Mandate)
- Should have Provisional certificate and Consolidated marks memo.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to control interaction in a consultative way
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of web-browser-based technologies
- Experience with HRIS, CRM, and/or ATS is a plus
- Good knowledge in HTML & CSS.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- As an Associate Technical Support (TSE), you will have
- the opportunity to combine creative problem-solving, providing a great customer
- experience and utilizing technical skills in one role!
- As a member of our 24×7 Customer Support team Provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head-on and crush any technical obstacles in their path.
- You will be supported by our internal best-in-class team, receiving ample training and development opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for primetime.
- If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to interact with customers and become an expert in world-class technology, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude toward our customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
- Responsible for learning product platforms and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
- Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Interact with customers through various channels including phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
- Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers and our business
- Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with empathy and integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with product policies, procedures, and core competencies
How To Apply For GlobalLogic Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For GlobalLogic Careers 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here