Goldman Sachs Campus Hiring Program 2023 | The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Role: Analyst Intern
Location: Bengaluru & Hyderabad
Batch: 2024 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Goldman Sachs Campus Hiring Program 2023
- Registrations for the program start from November 12, 2022.
- Last date to apply is November 29, 2022
- 2023 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2024
Aptitude Test: December first week
Coursework: December’ 22 – January ′ 23
Technical Test: February’ 23 first week
Interviews: February’ 23 second & third week
Offer Rollout: March’ 23
- Registrations: November 12, 2022 – 9:00am IST to November 29, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: First week of December 2022 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 6 weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: First week of February, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: Second/Third week of February, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
How To Apply For Goldman Sachs Campus Hiring Program 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Goldman Sachs Campus Hiring Program
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!