Hero Motocorp Campus Challenge Season 8 an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges.
Company Name: Hero Motocorp
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Hero Motocorp Campus Challenge Season 8
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech students from all Engineering Colleges are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: Both, first and second-year students pursuing MBA/PGDM programs and 1-year management programs are eligible to apply.
All that you need to know about Hero Campus Challenge Season 8
- Hero Campus Challenge Season 8, an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges.
- These can be either particular problem-based challenges to choose a methodology to identify the top priorities for the organization or scenario planning exercises to settle on Hero’s long-term strategy.
- Through HCC Season 8, Hero aims to understand diverse & unique perspectives and approaches toward scenario building/problem-solving from some of the brilliant minds of the country, studying at India’s leading B-Schools and Engineering Colleges.
- Participants are expected to analyze past trends and other disruptions from the present world while keeping in mind how it would impact Hero MotoCorp and present their feasible and actionable solution to the current scenario.
Team Formulation Guidelines:
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- All members of a team should be from the same institute.
- All the team members need to provide their consent in order to participate in the competition.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 8.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
- Once the registration closes, the teams won’t be able to change their team members.
Hero Campus Challenge Season 8: Stages and Timelines
Quiz (Online Assessment)
- Teams will have to take the 30-minute quiz round consisting of 20 questions. The earlier you start, the better. All team members will attempt the quiz individually. There is a time limit of 90 seconds for each question. You won’t be able to see the next question until you attempt or skip the previous one.
- Start Date: 10 Dec 22, 12:00 PM IST
- End Date: 11 Dec 22, 04:00 PM IST
Idea Elevator Pitch Submission
- Shortlisted teams from the quiz round need to submit their pitch in 1-slider PPT along with a 60-90 seconds video in MP4 format. The problem statement and the submission template can be downloaded from the round itself once the submission window starts.
Virtual Presentation Rounds
- For the Virtual Presentation round, shortlisted teams need to submit their solutions in the form of a PPT. Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- The Finalists will get a chance to present their solutions to the Senior Leadership team and will compete for the Winner’s Title at the Grand Finale of Hero Campus Challenge Season 8.
How To Apply For Hero Motocorp Campus Challenge Season 8?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Hero Motocorp Campus Challenge Season 8
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.