IBM Career 2023 | IBM Fresher(0-1) Hiring for Practitioner – Finance And Administration Delivery position in Bangalore location. Any Graduate/PG and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Practitioner – Finance And Administration Delivery
Qualification: Any Graduate/PG
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Career 2023
- The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world.
- By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
- As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day.
- And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
How To Apply For IBM Career 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Career 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here