ICICI Bank Job Opportunity 2023 | ICICI Bank fresher(0-5) Hiring Information Technology Analyst position in Hyderabad,Bangalore,Mumbai location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MBA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Role: Information Technology Analyst
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
ICICI Bank Job Opportunity 2023
- The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions and induct cutting edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank.
- The incumbent will work along with the cross functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and induct new age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model.
- The incumbent would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular and well governed technology platforms.
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
How To Apply For ICICI Bank Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For ICICI Bank Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.