Lokmat Media Recruitment News 2023 | Lokmat Media Fresher(0-2) Hiring for Software Engineer – PHP Developer position in Nagpur/Pune/Aurangabad location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Lokmat Media
Role: Software Engineer – PHP Developer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Lokmat Media Recruitment News 2023
- Lokmat Media Pvt. Ltd. is a leading multi platform media company with interests in a diversified portfolio of publishing, broadcast, digital, entertainment, community and sports verticals
- It has an employee strength of more than 3,000 and has a pan-India network of offices.
- Lokmat is the largest read newspaper in Maharashtra with 2.18 cr readers (source: Total readership, IRS 2019,Q3) along with Lokmat Samachar’ and ‘Lokmat Times’, the group has readership of 2.50 cr (source: Total readership, IRS 2019,Q3). Amongst the company’s divisions, News18 Lokmat the most popular news channel with over 30 million average monthly viewers is known for its credible and premium news content.
- Keeping abreast with the changing digital landscape, Lokmat Group makes its content available for its readers through its multi-lingual news portals and mobile news app.
- Lokmat entered the TV space in 2008 and it co-owns a 24-hour news and current affairs channel ‘News18 Lokmat’ (earlier IBN Lokmat), through a JV with the Network18 Group.
- Sound knowledge of SQL,MySQL Queries
- Knowledge of web services
- Having understanding of MVC architecture
- Developing and maintaining web applications
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem solving
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills
- Performance analysis and optimization.
How To Apply For Lokmat Media Recruitment News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Lokmat Media Recruitment News 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.