McAfee Is Hiring Remote Software Engineer (Cloud). Engineering Students, Graduate candidates can apply for this hiring drive 2022. Apply Link given below please check.
Company Name: McAfee
Role: Remote Software Engineer (Cloud)
Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Qualification: Engineering Students, Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
McAfee Is Hiring 2023
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop and deploy software in AWS
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code with Go, leverage some of the open-source frameworks
- Develop micro-services that will be consumed across multiple homegrown platforms
- Implement a back-end architecture that can scale to handle a large number of concurrent users
- Design efficient cache systems and algorithms with help of a known method, e.g., Radis.
- Strong knowledge of AWS architecture, development, and deployment.
- Strong programming skills in Go or Python, as well as knowledge of the threading limitations of Go, Python and multi-process architecture, are required
- Solid understanding of web frameworks such as Django, Tornado, etc.
- Solid understanding of caching implementation, e.g. Mem cached, Radis
- Experience working with a NoSQL system such as Cassandra or Dynamo is desirable
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, e.g., Git, Mercurial (we use Git-based systems).
How To Apply For McAfee Is Hiring Remote Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For McAfee Is Hiring
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.