Mercedes Benz Is Hiring 2023 Software Integration Engineer For Bangalore Location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible for this off campus drive or hiring drive.
Company Name: Mercedes Benz
Role: MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-1)
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Mercedes Benz Is Hiring 2023
- Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development
- Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
- Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
- Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
- Validate the functionality of AD Functions
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++,
- Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good leadership, communication and presentation skills:
- Capable of working independently on a given task
- Ability to work in and contribute to Agile team environment
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of technical problem resolution of issues
- Ensure adherence to project time-lines and delivery excellence
- Quality Processes Adherence.
How To Apply For Mercedes Benz Is Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Mercedes Benz Is Hiring 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.