Morningstar Careers 2023 | Morningstar Hiring 1-3 Year Experience for Systems Engineer position in Mumbai location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Morningstar
Role: Systems Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Year
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Morningstar Careers 2023
- Morningstar is strongly committed to creating and preserving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
- We make all employment decisions—including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, termination, and other personnel matters—without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, gender identity and expression, parental status, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience managing Atlassian tools (JIRA and Confluence) as an administrator is required.
- Experience developing and maintaining JQL
- 1-3 years or more of System Administration experience.
- Experience with Office 365 Administration is a plus.
- Experience with Active Directory and Domain Administration is preferred.
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, Exchange, Active Directory is required.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Monitoring agents and systems.
- Exceptional customer service, organization, interpersonal, time-management and written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- The ability to adapt quickly to new tasks.
- The ability to learn custom applications, support, and troubleshoot.
- Experience with virtual machines (Windows Server, Red Hat, Centos).
- Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
- Management and support of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence as an administrator.
- Development and maintenance of JQL for custom JIRA processes.
- Proficient technical skills around the Linux and Windows operating system.
- Follow guides to implement best practices, develop efficiencies, and improve platform scalability and performance.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and major responsibility.
- Work closely with user groups to resolve problems, deploy and release new products and create solutions to provide world class service, solutions and support.
- Assist as needed with the management and support of Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, Office 365 platform and several other employee tools.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
How To Apply For Morningstar Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Morningstar Careers 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here