Nissan Careers 2023 | Nissan Fresher(0-2) Hiring for Data Engineer position in Kerala location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Nissan
Role: Data Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Nissan Careers 2023
- Nissan is more than a car company.
- We are an innovation company.
- We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style.
- The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel.
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
How To Apply For Nissan Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Nissan Careers 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here