Reliance Careers 2023 | Reliance Fresher Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Jamnagar location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/PG candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Reliance
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Reliance Careers 2023
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers from reputed institutes or M. Tech in Computers, MCA in Computers, PG Diploma in Computers
- First Class and Above Pass-out in I.T./Computer Science
- Desirable 60%+ result throughout in SSC, HSC, Bachelors, and Masters
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ready to work for 24*7 shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
- good understanding of modern IT management,
- ITSM concepts, exposure in Microsoft OSs
- basic networking concepts, knowledge in Windows OS/applications
- Adaptability to get trained in Back-end, Front-end, Database or Debugging, Testing, Q.A.
- Learning to use IDE, CI/CD, Dev-Ops, QA, Project and Task management
- Active collaboration with Senior Technical Leaders thorough out training and development
- To work on live software projects in MEAN technology domain
- Getting promoted by technical skills acquired, Ability, Experience to become a key player
- Get along with technical training and development team to build a long-term career
How To Apply For Reliance Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Reliance Careers 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here