Tacten Vacancy 2023 | Tacten fresher(0-2) hiring for Full-Stack Software Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Tacten
Role: Full-Stack Software Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Tacten Vacancy 2023
- Tacten is looking for a techie fresher or fresh engineer or 0-2 years experience to be part of our development team.
- Framework – Frappe, ERPNext, VueJS
- Data Platforms – Knowage, Metabase, MySQL
- Infrastructure – AWS Ubuntu Servers
- Flexibility to work on side projects that are in line with the business, also lot of plans and support for constantly learning and up skilling
- Valuable experience in tech enabled B2B solutions for manufacturing and healthcare domainsmains
- Fresher or fresh engineer with 0-2 years experience
- Hands on engineer with good Linux skills
- Ability to setup and deploy Free and Open Source tools like databases, web apps, BI tools like Metabase etc
- Scripting in Python / Flask to quickly setup and deploy simple web interfaces
- Basic SRE – maintaining, managing logs, backups, etc.
- Collaborative and team player.
How To Apply For Tacten Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Tacten Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.