Tata Steel TomorrowLab 2022 | Tata Steel is proud to launch TomorrowLab 2022 with a mission to proliferate Entrepreneurial DNA amongst the student community for the future of India. Gear up for an exciting journey that promises to deliver unique experiences, the opportunity to compete with some of the sharpest minds, showcase your skills, one-of-a-kind learning opportunities and win huge cash prizes.
Company Name: Tata Steel
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Tata Steel TomorrowLab 2022
Eligibility Criteria & Team Formulation:
- TomorrowLab 2022 (Idea Track) is open to all students pursuing B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA irrespective of their specialization and year of study.
- Students of 1-year full-time MBA (PGPX) programs are also eligible to participate.
- Participants should be active full-time students.
- All participating teams should consist of 3 members.
- Each member has to register with their valid college email ID.
- All the team members must be from the same institute/campus.
- Cross-specialization and cross-year teams are allowed.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Team submission ideas for TomorrowLab (Idea Track) will be evaluated on the below parameters
- Uniqueness of solution/Innovation Quotient
- Impact/Gravity of the problem solved through the solution
- Long-term differentiating factor/ Entry barriers
Rewards and Recognition:
- Winners – Cash prize of ₹1,00,000
- Runners Up – Cash prize of ₹50,000
- Certificate of Achievement for the National Finalist teams
- Tata Steel Mementos for the National Finalist teams
How To Apply For Tata Steel TomorrowLab 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Tata Steel TomorrowLab 2022
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!