Tata Technologies Fresher Off Campus Drive 2023 | Tata Technologies is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electronic Skilled candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2023.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electronic Skilled
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: Best in Industry
Tata Technologies Fresher Off Campus Drive 2023
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- Skills: AUTOSAR, Embedded C, Microcontroller, Simulink, MATLAB
- Good understanding Automotive E&E ( Electrical & Electronics) systems, Electric Circuits, ECU, Sensors and Harness
- Good ability handling E&E measuring instruments and basic knowledge of CAN tools
- Good understanding of Diagnostic tools and processes
- ECU software – development process knowlegde / software Flashing & Diagnostics
- Experience of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools. (CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo etc).
- The candidate should be aware of software architecture [AUTOSAR], development process [SPICE], methods and tools involved.
- For ex: DOORS, Clearcase, MATLAB etc
- Excellent communication skills
- M S office tools like Power point, Excel
- Good knowledge of regulatory / certification requirements like CMVR, AIS, ECE etc in the above function area
- Knowledge of wiring harness, connectors, electronics components, circuit design, debugging etc
- Knowledge of product reliability standards and reference standards like IEC, EMI/EMC, ISO
- Good verbal and written communicaton skills
- Understanding of General E&E Architecture of Vehicle
- Knowledge on E&E component validation process.
How To Apply For Tata Technologies Fresher Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here