TCS BPS Inviting 2021 and 2022 Batch Arts, Commerce and Science graduates. Year of Passing (YoP) graduates. Registration on the below link is mandatory to complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring.
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Qualification: B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, BPharm/MPharm
Batch: 2021 and 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
TCS BPS Inviting 2021 and 2022 Batch
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2021 and 2022
Registration on the below link is mandatory to complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Hiring process
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete/update the application form and submit.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form
- Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. In case you have already created CT/DT reference no. earlier then pls do not create a new one.
- Pls. ensure your application status in Nextstep Portal has moved from “Registered” status to “Application Received” in order to receive communication from us.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test.Join Our WhatsApp
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, BPharm/MPharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
How To Apply For TCS BPS Inviting 2021 and 2022 Batch?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS BPS Inviting 2021 and 2022 Batch
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!