TCS MBA Hiring Process 2023 | TCS MBA Hiring Process for Across India location. MBA and 2023 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
TCS MBA Hiring Process 2023
TCS MBA Hiring Process
TCS Management Hiring is recruitment of Management Postgraduates who are scheduled to complete the Post Graduation program in the next financial year (FY 2023-24) and will be eligible to join TCS.
Our aim is to build a strong foundation to a successful management career. We’re inviting bright Management Postgraduates from permitted specializations to apply for the test.
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test centre & then click on Apply. Please Note, test centre once chosen may not be changed.
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. Your status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGDM / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year / semester.
- Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students completing their Post Graduation in 2023 are eligible.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS MBA Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split under the below 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
How To Apply For TCS MBA Hiring Process 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS MBA Hiring Process 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.