ThoughtWorks Recruitment News 2023 | ThoughtWorks Hiring Freshers for Graduate Application Developer position in Across India location. B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: ThoughtWorks
Role: Graduate Application Developer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
ThoughtWorks Recruitment News 2023
- A tech graduate passionate about computer science and technology
- A coding boot camp graduate
- An explorer’ who has discovered a passion for software development
- You can apply if you are someone who
- Understands analysis, design,coding and object oriented programming concepts
- Have a passion for learning and a desire to create meaningful solutions for business problems
- Resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- B.Tech/B.E./MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech Technology Graduates (CS/IT/ECE preferred)
- 0-12 Months experience, excluding internships
- Basic Understanding of OOPs, prior project experience, Operating systems & networks, ability to write clean code (C or C++ or Java or Python or C# or any other language)
- Problem Solving ability
- Client Centric mindset
- Logical Reasoning skills
- Quick Learning/Trainable mindset
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply For ThoughtWorks Recruitment News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For ThoughtWorks Recruitment News 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here