Vodafone Careers 2023 | Vodafone fresher(0-1) hiring for Network Operations Engineer position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech and 2020/2021/2022 batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Vodafone
Role: Network Operations Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Vodafone Careers 2023
- The Network Operations Engineer supports in the provision of provides monitoring, operation and management of efficient and effective networks services fulfilling the Vodafone Strategy and carries out administration activities.
- The Network Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in monitoring network nodes, executing event/incident management, configuration, escalation, release and deployment and 3rd party management activities, ensuring a high quality, reliable network service is available to our customers.
- Typically reports to the Network Operations Manager or Senior Network Operations Team Leader.
- Follows the network operations processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of network operations including project initiations, system requirements, incident management and cost base management;
- operational excellence;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to preventive maintenance and acceptance tests;
- Ensures other activities are conducted according to the highest level of operations standards in line with KPIs, (e.g. making sure planned outages don’t exceed the given time limit):Delivers tasks relating to updating Customer Care / Account / Service Managers in line with process and ensuring customer SLA delivery, service availability, quality and continuity assurance;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of end to end Customer Service assurance with focus on high availability, minimum restoration times and customer management;
- Provides support to help maintain solid relations with vendors and partners;
- Assists colleagues to ensure the availability, performance and scalability of the network systems and to support the achievement of the network operations strategy;
- Performs assigned tasks in support of consolidation of the Service Assurance function for IT and Networks, (incidents, problem and change management) for both fixed and mobile;
- Performs assigned tasks related to planning, scheduling, implementing and testing new services, new features and network expansions;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
How To Apply For Vodafone Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Vodafone Careers 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here