Volvo Job Opportunity 2023 | Volvo Hiring 1-6 Year experience for Associate Software Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Volvo
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1-6 Year
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Volvo Job Opportunity 2023
- As an associate software engineer, you will be working with the Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of applications, using .Net technologies.
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .Net India.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
How To Apply For Volvo Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Volvo Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!