ABB Job Hiring 2023 | ABB Hiring Fresher for Management Trainee position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: ABB
Role: Management Trainee
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
ABB Job Hiring 2023
- Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
- At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- BE / BTech students graduating in 2022
- Aggregate of 10th and 12th and all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in electrical, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with other
- Open to new ideas, demonstrates ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team in the future
How To Apply For ABB Job Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For ABB Job Hiring 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!