Baker Hughes is Hiring Associate-Engineering & Technology for the mumbai location. required details are given below. B.E/B.tech candidates are elgible for this hiring drive.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Role: Associate-Engineering & Technology
Salary: Best in Industry
Baker Hughes is Hiring
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
How To Apply For Baker Hughes is Hiring?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Baker Hughes is Hiring
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.