Wipro Careers 2023 | Wipro fresher (0-2) hiring for Customer Service Representative position in Gurugram location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/ B.Com/BBA/BA /BCA/MBA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Wipro
Role: Customer Service Representative
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Wipro Careers 2023
- Customer Service through calls, Chats & emails
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
- Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) like Customer Satisfaction, Service Level, handle Time & Customer Effort
- Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls, chats & email conversations
- Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
- Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
- Identify, share and support operational improvements
- Experience 0- 2 yrs
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office
- Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities
- Performance based incentive program**
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
- Work life balance with 5 day work week
- Collaborative environment with best in class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and fun@work
- Depends on Process/Client alignment\
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)
- Full time MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduates with minimum 6 months of BPO experience
- Undergraduate (Except pursuing any regular course/technical course, pursuing course with specialization in Stats, Maths, Hons & Eco Hons, current year 12th Pass out)
How To Apply For Careers With Wipro 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Wipro Careers 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here