HCL Hiring Fresher 2023 | HCL Hiring Fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Azure position in Across India location. B.E/B.Tech and 2023 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: HCL
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Azure
Location: Across India
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
HCL Hiring Fresher 2023
- Ability Restart/bounce the Azure components/clusters/VMs.
- Create and manage swap space on deployed cloud system per customer policies In support of the deployed cloud systems and environments.
- Create custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable Ability to Power off/ Down the un-used VMs Ability to identify issues at Azure level and resolve.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and profiles.
- 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG
- Batch- 2023
- Location – Pan India
- Education Qualification: B.Tech/BE-CSE and IT (Preferred) (ECE/EEE-Azure)
- Strong understanding of Azure concepts and should be Associate Level Certified by Microsoft.
- Strong understanding in Windows/ Linux OS troubleshooting
- Candidates should have familiarity with virtualization technologies preferably Microsoft/VMware and Active Directory.
- Good understanding of Networking concepts like OSI layer, subnetting etc.
- Understanding of JSON/ARM
- Good Programming skills (Java/Python/PowerShell)
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills very quickly
- Effective communication and Presentation Skills Creative Problem Solving, Accountability
How To Apply For HCL Hiring Fresher 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For HCL Hiring Fresher 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here