Honeywell Job Opportunity 2023 | Honeywell fresher(0-1) hiring for Software Engineer position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech/MCA and 2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Honeywell
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Honeywell Job Opportunity 2023
- Support Niagara N4 development in all Agile phases.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Establish & Manage Software Configuration Management System.
- Analyze the system logs and initiate necessary measures to ensure high availability for the system.
- Carryout simulation and test for real jobs on test environment
- Implement custom applications using Niagara framework
- Support installation application software on customer location remotely, as & when required.
- Support troubleshooting of application software remotely on customer locations, as & when required
- Provide technical assistance against any software bugs encountered while installation, testing and commissioning at site.
- Engineering and Project Documentation.
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Having B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized University.
- Freshers are invited to apply
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency level in the English language (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in product lines that you have worked
- Strong problem-solving skills ability to deliver quality code first time right
- Should have basic knowledge of OOPS concepts, multi threading, core JAVA concepts and coding
How To Apply For Honeywell Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Honeywell Job Opportunity 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here