IBM Careers India 2023 | IBM fresher hiring Intern/Project Trainee position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Intern/Project Trainee
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Careers India 2023
- At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
- Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
- Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
How To Apply For IBM Careers India 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Careers India 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here