IBM Hiring News 2023 You will be a self-starter, requiring limited supervision or guidance, with good communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize your work. Ibm careers
Company Name: IBM
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs 6-9 LPA (Expected)
IBM Hiring News 2023
- We are looking for Frontend, Full Stack and QA/Test Automation Graduate hires with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- who are eager to learn a wide range of IBM and open-source packages with a particular bias on Automation and Process Mining technologies.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Understanding user needs, and exploring user-centred designs
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A solid base of programming languages is required. Languages and technologies including Go, Java, Python and other scripting languages are useful
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Concept
- Knowledge of building API-driven interfaces
- Knowledge of API testing and API automation
How To Apply For IBM Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Hiring News 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.