IBM Job Opening 2023 | IBM fresher(0-2) Hiring for Data Analyst position in Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Data Analyst
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Job Opening 2023
- You are a Data Analyst, who will be responsible for the management of all aspects of data and information (both structured and unstructured) from business requirements to logical and physical design in an IT solution
- An ambitious individual who can work under your own direction towards agreed targets and goals, you have the ability to manage change and to work under stress.
- You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge.
- You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team.
- We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
- Relevant years of experience in developing complex SQL queries
- Ability to debug/performance tune SQL and maintain multiple Databases including development / testing and Production
- Ability to document design changes to databases
- Familiarity with daily scrums and comfortable to work closely with leads, scrum master and product owners to provide timely status updates
- Ability to prepare & install scripts and code promotion procedure as well as build automation
- Exposure to designing Physical Data Models, Logical Modes and Modeling Techniques
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience with Business Intelligence Engagement Model
- Knowledge of Design Information System Architecture.
- Ability to pick up new areas and work on a Consultant Profile as well
- Be responsible for the management of all aspects of data and information (both structured and unstructured) from business requirements to logical and physical design in an IT solution
- Have a scope that spans the full information management life-cycle from data acquisition, data cleansing, transformation, classification and storage to presentation, distribution, security, privacy and archiving
- Be involved with databases (relational and multidimensional), taxonomies and business intelligence
- Craft centralized or distributed systems that both address the user’s requirements and perform efficiently and effectively
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data system
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Develop data reconciliation reports to ensure accuracy of ETL Processes and ensure data parity across multiple systems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
How To Apply For IBM Job Opening 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Job Opening 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here