IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate Software Test Engineer. The location is Visakhapatnam. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA candidates are eligible for this IBM off campus drive 2023.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Associate Software Test Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2)
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent specialisation
- 0-2 years of experience as a developer or software Test engineer with deep knowledge of C#, HTML, Java Script, Java
- Automation Tools knowledge like Selenium, Cypress.
- Good understanding of Basic Frameworks, POM, BDD, TDD
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally.
- Great object orientation skills, including strong knowledge on design patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills with thorough knowledge on STLC and Defect cycle.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Willing to learn new skills and collaborate with the other teams
- ATS, HRIS and other HR system experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to understand business requirements, Testcase design and contribute towards quality shipment of the product.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle through proven Agile methodologies
- Troubleshooting, analysis and solutioning to customer issues.
- Adhere to Processes set for Quality team
- Demonstrate Strong passion for testing and quality.
- Good problem-solving, Analytical, and troubleshooting skills Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and across teams
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
How To Apply For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here