IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 | IDEMIA fresher hiring for Associate Software Engineer position in Noida location. B.E/B.Tech/MCA and 2023 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IDEMIA
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023
- Our mission is to unlock the world and make it safer through cutting-edge identity technologies.
- Every day, around the globe, we are enabling citizens and consumers alike to perform their daily critical activities (such as pay, connect and travel), in the physical as well as digital space.
- We are transforming their lives by making the world more secure and yet also more streamlined.
- We are currently looking for Associate – Software Engineer at Noida location.
- Full time B.E/ B.Tech. / MCA degree from a recognized university with at least 60% score.
- Candidates appearing for final semester exams to be considered.
Technology and Software Engineering
- Possesses technical skills in technologies that support our primary project types
- Theoretical know-how of software engineering disciplines (e.g. Test Driven Development, Configuration Management and Coding Practices)
- Written and Verbal communication skills Team Player, plays or works well as a member of a team or group
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking, exercises creativity and resourcefulness in solving technical problems
- Quickly Learns new technologies Delivery Commitment, makes every effort possible to complete assigned tasks/ projects within the constraints of time
- Programming in C/ C++ or Java Scripting language, Python Familiar with Microcontroller/processor programming
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools.
How To Apply For IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here