Intel Graduate IT Internship 2023 Minimum Qualification is for the candidate to be pursuing a Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or related field.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Graduate IT Internship
Batch: 2023, 2024
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Intel Graduate IT Internship 2023
- In this position, the candidate will be joining the Graphics Software Engineering team.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature, primarily in the domain of Graphics device drivers.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Join the Graphics Software Engineering team
- Handle diverse responsibilities of a software technical nature, primarily in the domain of Graphics device drivers
- Report to the immediate authority in time
- Participate and take initiative to solve problems
- Minimum Qualification: Pursuing a Masters’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or a related field
- Knowledge in one or more of C/C++/Python programming languages, software design, development, and validation processes
- Knowledge of Operating systems and Computer Architecture
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture
- Familiarity with Windows device driver model and architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, ability to work in a team
How To Apply For Intel Graduate IT Internship 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Intel Graduate IT Internship 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.