Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023 | Juniper Networks fresher(0-1) hiring for Software Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Juniper Networks
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023
- Creating new test cases/scenarios, test plans based on the new customer requests ror features needed and automating them in the areas of BRAS protocols like PPPoE, DHCP, AAA, radius, L2TP, L2/L3 protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VPLS, QoS, Policy, PPP, VPLS
- Doing manual testing and automation in robot based python in parallel.
- Raising high number of good quality defects during the testing.
- Working with SW team to get the defects fixed, providing the complete support
- Rapidly respond to customer queries/escalations
- Contribute to knowledge dissemination sessions
- BE/ME/MCA in CS/ECE
- Programming skills in any language.
- Good if candidate is having CCNA, JNCIA certification
- 0-12 months of experience in product test/ regression and BRAS/L2/L3 protocols testing
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (ARP, IP, ICMP, IGMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP)
- Good to have knowledge on two or more protocols like PPP, PPPoE, DHCP, HTTP, Radius, AAA, L2TP, IGMP,
- Excellent automation skills on Perl/TCL/Python
- Earlier exp. on any of the test tools like N2x, Spirent, IXIA, Router Tester, will be advantage
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems
- Aptitude to learn new technology quickly and adapt to new feature testing/new assignments faster
How To Apply For Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.