PwC Is Hiring Associate for the pune location. To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-1 year of relevant experience/ Degree in law from a recognised University with 0.6-1 year of relevant experience.
Company Name: PWC
Experience: Freshers (0-1)
Salary: Best in Industry
PwC Is Hiring 2023 Associate
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following:
- Handling advisory and compliance engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, such as Tax structuring, Advisory and Litigation support pertaining to Service Tax, VAT, Excise and Customs.
- Analysing and interpreting Provisions under the Central Excise Act Rules framed thereunder, Customs Act Rules thereunder, Cenvat Credit Rules, Service Tax Legislation, Provisions pertaining to VAT and CST, issues relating to Classification and Valuation of Goods under Central Excise and Customs, Issues pertaining to Excise Rules, Cenvat Credit Rules and Cenvat Accounting.
- Periodical Indirect Tax compliance such as Excise, Service tax, VAT and CST return, APR/QPR for EOU, STPI and obtaining Statutory Forms from the tax authority.
- Coordinating with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, licenses, etc.
- Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client.
- Developing good rapport with lower/ middle level of client management.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements.
- Effective implementation and review of work programmes. Updating the manager proactively on various work related issues.
- Coordinating with the Manager/Associate Director on the planning and management of assignments.
- Providing timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed the client s expectations.
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
To qualify for the same an Associate will need:
- To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-1 year of relevant experience/ Degree in law from a recognised University with 0.6-1 year of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Indirect Tax laws relating to Service Tax VAT, Excise, Customs
- Basic knowledge of Direct Tax and Transfer Pricing is expected
- Knowledge of the current GST developments and impact of the same on the industry
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Passion for client servicing
- Number crunching ability
- Excellent eye for detail
- Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
- Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem solving
- Ownership and responsibility of clients/tasks delegated
How To Apply For PWC Is Hiring Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For PWC Is Hiring Associate
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.