Tata Technologies Careers 2023 | Tata Technologies Fresher Hiring for CAD Engineer – Digital Manufacturing position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Role: CAD Engineer – Digital Manufacturing
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Tata Technologies Careers 2023
- Simultaneous engineering for Passenger car assembly
- Early involvement during CAS & product engineering design.
- Data Management between ERC
- Study of Engineering Drgs
- Process mapping and active participation during proto build.
- Work along with Design and product team during initial vehicle build to define process sequence.
- ECN Imple mentation and Process simulation
- Project / Process feedback and feedforward between different stakeholders in TML and FIAT.
- Pr ocess planning for manufacturing Passenger car10. Process sheet, PFMEA, Control Plan documentation experience.
- Digital Build, P rocess BOM making experience12. DMU understanding
- Facility planning experience
- Tool selection, feasibility checking experie nce
- Ergonomic simulations, Assembly Process Simulation experience
- Industrial Engineering, Time study, Method Study Knowledge .
- Strong knowledge of 2D CAD, and practical experience in line and process layout, lineside presentation
- Knowledge of MS Exc el and programming languages (VBA, C#, or Python)
- Experience with automotive assembly processes
- Reliable, self-motivated, te am player
- Organized, with proven ability to work autonomously and under tight time constraintsTools
- Cat ia/Delmia, Autocad
- Team centre PLM
How To Apply For Tata Technologies at Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Tata Technologies Careers 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!