TCS NQT January 2023 | TCS NQT January 2023 for the Any Degree/Any Engg/Diploma candidates are eligible for this tcs national qualifier test. Don’ t miss the chance. TCS NQT Exam Date 2023
Company Name: TCS
Qualification: Any Degree/Any Engg/Diploma
Batch: 2018 to 2024 Batch
Test Date: 30 January 2023
Apply before: 15 January, 2023
TCS NQT January 2023
Land Your Dream Job
- Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
- Get your NQT Score
- Apply to multiple jobs on our website
- Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
- Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
TCS NQT – Your Gateway to Thousands of Top Jobs:
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates.
- You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain specific skills, industry knowledge or work values.
- The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres.
- Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test.
- You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT Score, on our website and respective Corporates’ websites.
Who can apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
- Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2018-2024, with a degree and specialisation
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 17 years and maximum 30 years
How Do I Apply For TCS NQT?
- Click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, mode of assessment and other details.
- In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on “Click to Pay/Activate Code”. The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
- In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click on the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- The assessment will be conducted in two modes online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Centre Assessment.
- Online Remote Proctored Assessment, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- In-Centre Assessment, you will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant.
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT Score and indicate your registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT Score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT Scores.
- You can view the list of corporates who have acknowledged the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Score on the product webpage.
- You can directly apply to the corporate for jobs with your NQT Score if you meet their eligibility criteria.
- You can apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
- Only candidates who have an NQT Score will be eligible for the above mentioned.
How To Apply For TCS NQT January 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS NQT January 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.