Thryve Digital Hiring News 2023 | Thryve Digital Hiring for Trainee Engineer-Ebuilder Fresher position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Thryve Digital
Role: Trainee Engineer-Ebuilder Fresher
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Thryve Digital Hiring News 2023
- Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners.
- Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve.
- Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Agile and Iterative Methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, good to have IT background with good communication skills
- To handle L1, L2 and L3 tickets
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to ask clarifying questions in time to meet deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
How To Apply For Thryve Digital Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Thryve Digital Hiring News 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.