Veritas Vacancy 2023 | Veritas fresher(0-2) hiring for Senior Software Engineer position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MCS candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Veritas
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Veritas Vacancy 2023
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for developing new applications and features for VRP
- Design and Develop next generation software that support the VRP
- Work in a fast-paced environment and solving challenging problems
- Carry out Proof of Concepts for new features and offerings.
- Practice lean startup style velocity to deliver high performance and high quality deliverables
- Ensure that all solutions are well tested and all code to be checked in is reviewed properly and all solutions are demoed during Sprint demo.
- Be prepared to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCS/MCA degree in Computer science or equivalent field
- Hands on development experience of 0-2 years in a reputed organization / 5+ years
- Experience in programming in Java
- Expertise in object-oriented design, multi-threaded service/application development
- Experience in scripting languages like Perl, Python.
- Strong problem solving skills and strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including algorithms and data structures
- Experience in working on virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful APIs
- Experience in writing High Quality Unit Tests and automation around it
- Exposure to Agile processes
Good to have:
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP
How To Apply For Veritas Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Veritas Vacancy 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here