Amazon Hiring 2023 software develipement engineer for the hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science candidates are eligible for this hiring drive.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Software Development Engineer, CTT – CIS
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Hiring 2023
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Learn the skills that will enable you to design and maintain highly scalable and mission-critical systems.
- Design and develop systems and applications used by Amazon worldwide and will regularly interact with engineering and business leadership.
- Participate in the planning and execution of technology projects and operational excellence initiatives.
- Mentor junior engineers in employing strong design and implementation practices.
HCL Tech Off Campus Drive 2023 | Openings: 500
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/ risk/ quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable and maintainable code.
How To Apply For Amazon Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amazon Hiring 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.